Workshop at the NVAO peer learning event
Category : Dissemination
Risbo is invited by the NVAO (the Dutch Flemish Accreditation Organisation) to provide a workshop on Online Proctoring at the Peer learning Event in Antwerp on Monday November 12th 2018. Present will be about 30 policy staff from the Netherlands and Flanders, the perfect audience to present our OP4RE project and ask for feedback. In the workshop the following issues are discussed with the audience:
- Which EU and national privacy legislation applies to online exam makers and surveillance institutions?
- Are more safety procedures required for an online exam compared to a regular exam?
- Which accreditation frameworks are there for online learning and assessment?
- What are the most practical procedures to promote the accreditation of online assessment?
- For which target group does online surveillance offer a practical, valuable solution?
- What do educational institutions need to do to increase the accessibility and ease of use of online proctoring?